Thursday 30 May 2013

Memorable Bus Ride

Decided to give my girlfriend a little surprise again today since it is her last day over at Tampines CSC so I woke up earlier and made my way over to Ang Mo Kio where she'll be taking the shuttle bus. 
I'm glad I managed to give her a little surprise plus a little gift which was prepared almost 2 weeks ago. Two weeks ago I went over to Fort Canning Hill braving through millions of insect bites to look for the saga seeds (相思豆) specially for her. Although we've only been together for a month, plus the previous months of dating, I'm really in love with her :) I'm glad we're able to connect with each other and thanks for accepting me for who I am.


 
I know it's really corny to be saying stuff like that, especially when it's online but I love my girlfriend :) Thanks for going through the trouble to get me the Famous Amos cookies and a hand written note that made me smile :)


No comments:

Post a Comment