Wednesday 21 August 2013

A surprise - Michelle's Birthday

It's my dear dear Michelle's 24th birthday today and I have everything all plan out since last week for her. So first I went to pick her up without telling her where we're be going except for her to dress up :)

And so here we are at the Sea Aquarium @ Sentosa which she always said she wanted to pay a visit to see all the colorful fishes and dolphins. Although we're upset over the captive of the dolphins too but sometimes there's really nothing much you can do even when the United Nations are on it. So anyway, we had a "light" lunch over at Astons first before making our way over to the Sea Aquarium. My girlfriend, she looks stunning today :)




- The reason why we didn't took much pictures inside, it's just too dark -

Thereafter we made our way over to ME@OUE for dinner where I've made reservation and requested for a table that offers us a beautiful view of Singapore when the sun sets over the horizon. ME@OUE really offers excellent customer service from the moment you are attended to over the reception area. I'm so happy that you had a great time today :) I love you.



I had been pondering what I can give her on this very special day and I'm glad I found this beautiful necklace after walking up and down the whole of Orchard area. Putting on the necklace for her is one of the happiest moments today :)

 - Her present: Chanel necklace -



- Pan fried Cod with Pomelo -

- Panseared Foie Gras -

- Emperor Shark Fin soup -

- Salmon Confit -

I always have this misconception that we won't get our stomach filled when we dine at a fine dining place like ME@OUE, but I was so wrong. Both of us were so full after the last two dishes were served to us. I think this is really a great place to have a quiet dinner and chill out with your loved ones and friends :)

- Her custom made cake by ME@OUE -

I wonder what's her wish for the night


I had a very enjoyable night with dear just sitting outside after our dinner and enjoying the scenery :) We were pretty lucky too when we chance upon the Media-corp artists like Desmond Tan, Guo Liang, Jeanette Aw, Zhen Ge Ping, Chen Han Wei etc.

  - Help dear to get Desmond Tan to come over for a photo :p -

No comments:

Post a Comment