Thursday 21 July 2016

Finally wifi is back

Finally I can update our love love blog again. Been missing in action for more than a month after the house's wifi was down. If I'm the one making the payment, I'm sure such an issue won't even happen at all.

Been so tired from work these few days after the start of the intense investigation as I strained my eyes by staring at the computer throughout the day. Gosh, I need a break. Anything at all... 

Felt so happy that the girlfriend is coming down to wait for me to finish work before we walk over to Chinatown to have our dinner.


Lalala we're having our favourite Tiong Bahru Chicken Rice today. It's been so long since we came here for dinner ever since the girlfriend started working late at her new work place. So tired that we head straight home after having our dinner. zzZ...


No comments:

Post a Comment