Monday 22 April 2019

Staycation at The Outpost Hotel

Really grateful that The Outpost Hotel actually allowed me to check-in early yesterday so that I could decorate the room to surprise the girlfriend on our 6 years anniversary together. Love the serenity of the hotel here and the beautiful pool that offer everyone a great view of the sea surrounding the island. 


I was so stuck with choosing either the hotel room with the pool view or sea view initially but after some thoughts and I decided to go for the hotel room with the pool view. The reason is actually pretty simple because there is nothing much to see for Singapore seas anyway other than the number of cargo ships waiting to dock. 

Love the varieties of food selection when it comes to the hotel breakfast but I think the way the tables are arranged and the type of tables used seems to have caused the long queues outside the cafe. 













No comments:

Post a Comment