Sunday 21 April 2013

Horsing around @ Rider's Cafe

I really appreciate every Saturday morning when I can listen to the Hillsongs from my I-Pad while in the train. I just find that it helps to put my mind at peace alot and prepare myself for the day ahead of me no matter how good or bad it may turn out to be ^_^

Went to pick Michelle up today as we head over to the Riders Cafe over at No.51 Fairways Drive for our late brunch. Anyone of you who may be interested to check out this place may wanna make a reservation eles you gonna be on the waiting list. There's a horse saddle club just right beside Riders Cafe too so do check it out. Although it is stated on the sign that it's only for members only but then again, nobody will stop you if you wanna head down to take a look at the horses :)

Nothing beats having a Boston Iced Tea on such a hot day

- Cream Corn Polenta -

- Pacific Benedict - 

- Smoked Salmon & Creamed Eggs -

 Really love this horse who is not shy around humans



And so we head over to Orchard right after our brunch to walk around and wait for our movie "Olympus have fallen". I think if you're thinking of catching a movie this weekend, this would be your best bet as compared to the other movie by Tom Cruise. I had a very happy outing today with Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment