Saturday 6 July 2013

Descpicable Me 2 :)

Well, basically I spent my whole Saturday together with dear dear as well as ZiYing as we meet up for lunch over at Citylink, followed by a long day at Starbucks @ Marina Square doing our individual assignments. I can't recall the number of times I actually doze off from reading the journal so that I can start on the Literature review. #TiredfromSchool

I've been having this torturous migraine for the past few days and it's really affecting my daily life. Geez.. I wish for it to recover soon. #GodBless

I'm so happy tonight because we're finally gonna be watching Despicable Me 2 which will star the famous cute little minions. All of the minions are so cute I wanna own one :p


Finally my bag that I've bought online have arrived in my hands after 2 weeks plus of waiting for it to be ship over from Korea. Finally, a bag to store the MacBook that weighs like a brick whenever I carried it around with me. 

Out with KeKe and LeLe


- Fireworks for NDP 2013 Preview -

No comments:

Post a Comment