Monday 20 April 2015

3D2N Penang Trip - Day Three

It's the last day of our 3D2N trip in Penang now. Feeling sad that our holiday is coming to an end soon but yet happy too because we finally went on a trip by plane together and we have been together for 2 years ^_^

Woke up in the morning to head down for our breakfast but who would have expect that even dear is down with diarrhea after we had our breakfast. This prove one thing, which is the reason why I am down with food poisoning was not from the outside food but rather the food we consume at the Hard Rock Hotel Penang :(

Although we are basically left in pain from the constant visit to the toilet, we decided to head down for a swim again since we are only heading out in the afternoon. I really love to see how happy dear looks when she can get to swim ^_^

- Dear just have to head down to the pool after seeing what was set up in the morning -

Loving my girlfriend hehe ^_^

The woman behind the successful man lalala

And so we have come to the end of our 3D2N stay here at Hard Rock Hotel Penang. Although I am really upset by the fact that the reason that cause my food poisoning was due to the food from the Hotel but I really love the stay here with the girlfriend. Well, I guess it is goodbye for now and see you again soooooooon...

My beautiful girlfriend :)

And so we set off on our road trip again from the hotel to George Town. I can't wait to go there since I was down with food poisoning yesterday. 

First stop: Penang Fort Cornwallis
 Location: Lebuh Light / Light Street
Operating Hours: 9am to 6.30pm

Our first stop of the day will be the Penang Fort Cornwallis since it is along the way as we head over to George Town. Do you know that the Penang Fort Cornwallis was built by the British East India Company in the 1700s. Although it was built for the British military to protect Penang from the pirates but yet it has never once engaged in any battle. Well, I guess no war is good :)


So we continue on our road trip to the George Town to do what I wanted to do since yesterday, which is to locate the Street Art that are distributed across the entire George Town. 

Second Stop: Street Art @ George Town
Location: George Town

It's such a hot weather today and we are literally melting away as we first start our journey on foot. Trust me when I say it's way better to go around the area by renting bicycles from the shops that can basically be found at every corner you turn. Lucky the bicycle rental is not at all expensive here in Penang. So we rented one bicycle that can sit 2 person and the best part was that it is sheltered. But still, my girlfriend is suffering from the heat that seems to be increasing every minute. 








Last Stop: Queensbay Mall
Location: Bayan Lepas

We are so dehydrated from the heat after taking multiple photos of the street art over at George Town that we are calling it a day for now. Drove to the Queensbay Mall which is the largest shopping mall in Penang. Guess what, naughty boy me already did my research before I even got to Penang that I know that there is a Lego shop that just opened its door here :p Lalala I can't wait.

Lalala and so I left Queensbay Mall as a very very happy man today :p

Hehe I am so happy today because dear buy some more of my favourite Lego Starwars toys for me lalala. Hope dear enjoy herself for the past 3 days here in Penang although we were both sick from the food poisoning here. Happy Anniversary to us soon ^_^ love love.


No comments:

Post a Comment