Sunday 6 September 2015

2D1N JB Malaysia Trip [Day 2]

Lalala I am feeling so happy today waking up to the girlfriend sleeping beside me. I want it to be like this forever :) Woke up and head down for our hotel breakfast. Surprisingly I find the breakfast to be rather delicious with alot of different food varieties to choose from ^_^ But somehow I think none of it appeals to Kelvin at all. Erm... who would compare a breakfast where you're paying peanuts for to a 4 or 5 Stars hotel?!? #Facepalm

Yeah heading down to the swimming pool for a swim together with dear while Mei Hui and Kelvin head back to their room for a nap. Lalala lalala always feel so blissful to have the girlfriend by my side as we play in the water, swim around the pool and this is where I teach dear dear how to swim :) Hehe I can't believe we overslept beyond our check out time as we hurried like an ant on a hot frying pan.

And so we walked over to Jalan Dato Sulaiman from the KSL to a massage place just beside the Holiday Plaza for a massage recommended by Mei Hui. Gosh, I can feel my legs breaking and I just couldn't stop laughing because it's so ticklish no matter how hard I try to endure. Throughout my massage I kept thinking of dear who is doing the leg massage while I am doing the Thai Massage.

Shiok shiok declicious dinner as recommended by Mei Hui as she took us to the Dim Do Restaurant at Jalan Sutera, which is near to Taman Sentosa. Just look at the photo below that I've enlarged to highlight just how delicious the food are. We ordered so many dishes to eat today. Yummy Yummy for me, the girlfriend and Mei Hui.


No comments:

Post a Comment