Friday 4 September 2015

Force Friday Singapore

May the Force be with me :)

It's May 4th today and there's gotta be lots of Star Wars merchandises being launched today. At exactly 12 midnight today, there have been an awakening :p Lalala launch of a number of Lego Star Wars toys today and I just couldn't stop tagging or sending dear photos of all the new Lego toys. *hint hint again lo hehe :p

Lalala Meet up with dear at Orchard MRT as we head over to the Lego certified store at Ngee Ann City to check out all the new Star Wars Lego toys. All of them seems so nice as I feel my fingers itching but all of them are priced so high this time round as compared to the previous release. Lalala managed to call up The Brick Shop at Serangoon Nex Mall to reserve two of the LEGO Star Wars toys since I am a member there so I will be entitled to a 10% discount ^_^

Had dinner with dear at the Food Republic over at Wisma Atria before we head over to Serangoon Nex Mall. Lalala I am a happy man today ^_^ Dear bought me the latest Lego Star Wars toys today, I am carrying a big Lego plastic bag home again ^_^

My latest addition to the Lego Star Wars collection ^_^

 I'm so happy today. Cheers to the weekends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment