Sunday 30 August 2015

Seletar Mall @ Fernvale

It's a wonderful Sunday today. I wish I could wake up every morning with the girlfriend by my side, it'll all be perfect :) Made our way over to the Seletar Mall located at Fernvale for our breakfast at The Coffeebean & Tea Leaf. Seletar Mall in my opinion was a mini mall, well not that the mall was small in size but rather the fact that the design of the mall itself which made lots of shops being cramped up close together which makes walking around abit too close for comfort. Maybe it's just me who prefers a little bit of personal space :p

Ordered the Spicy Tuna Pasta and the Ultimate Breakfast for our breakfast at the Coffeebean & Tea Leaf which comes with a cup of coffee. As we were there pretty late so there was no free-flow of coffee anymore but then again, I shall stick to my one cup to prevent myself from getting caffeine overdose again hehe ^_^


To be honest when the Ultimate Breakfast came and upon my first bite of the scrambled egg, I was left speechless. No, it's not because it taste good but rather it was tasteless. One should never attempt to take a bite of that without the use of the pepper and salt. The sausages was tasteless too. Sadly I think the Ultimate Breakfast only deserve a 4 out of 10 marks. Well, at least the spicy tuna pasta was nicer although it's abit too spicy for anyone with a low tolerance for spicy food.

And so after our breakfast, we went to join in the queue in order to purchase a book titled "The 7 Days". It was a book that show cast the events and people that unite as one during the seven-days State Funeral of the late Mr. Lee Kuan Yew. There was an exhibition at the location too titled "Memory in Prints". Every picture speaks a thousand words.


No comments:

Post a Comment