Saturday 15 August 2015

Birthday Treat for Dear @ TCC

Meeting up with ZiYing over at Novena Square today for our lunch at The Connoisseur Concerto (TCC) as she wants to give dear a treat for her birthday. We ordered so many food today from Ziying's Chicken Nurnberget & King Oyster Mushroom Pasta, to my Opulent Ocean'ghetti and dear's Seafood Aglio Olio. Loving the Mentaiko Seafood Vol-au-vent so much too. Yummy Yummy food ranging from the main to the beverages like my Sparkling Grapefruit Wine to dear's Chocolate of Wealth. Thinking of it makes me hungry all over again too.



After our lunch we bid farewell to ZiYing as we head over to Plaza Singapura for a walk and went over to Orchard ION to get dear dear de work shoes. Hehe I managed to get for myself the Arsenal 2015/16 Jersey too. Feeling so happy that I finally got it after thinking about it for so long.

Lalala head over to IKEA Tampines for a walk and got for myself 2 new flowers and new quilt cover too. Really love walking around at Ikea with dear dear and thinking of when we'll be having a home of our own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment