Sunday 2 August 2015

A Hot Sunday

It's been a rather hot week for me ever since the EuropAce casement aircon inside my bedroom decided to take a break and never wake up despite us pressing the on / off switch repeatedly. To make things worse, the weather have been unbearable with the scorching sun out there raising the temperature in my room, making the fan seems so redundant.

The weather was so hot that we decided to just stay home for the day till the late afternoon. Head over to the Starbucks at Hougang Mall with dear to study for her upcoming General Insurance exam on Tuesday. Jiayou lor my bao bei dear dear ^_^

Subsequently we had our dinner over at Kang Kar Mall. It's been so long since we last had our dinner here, especially with my repeated cravings for Ma La Xiang Guo that we have stop eating at alot of places that we used to dine at.


No comments:

Post a Comment