Thursday 24 December 2015

Winter Wonderland @ Gardens by the Bay

It's Christmas Eve today and I can almost hear the Christmas bells ringing in my head as the company puts up the Christmas tree at every level ^_^ I love Christmas so much that I've been listening to the Christmas songs in the morning while heading to work hehe. Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle all the way lalala


It's our Department's gift exchange for Christmas and I got so excited after giving my present a shake and heard the unique sound of non other than my favourite LEGO hehe ^_^ Can't wait to head back home and open it up. Lucky we only need to work till 12.45pm today so it won't be long before I get back home and open up my present like a small boy.


My Lego Senate Commando Troopers


And so it's a waiting game for me again while the girlfriend is caught up with her work as majority of us head back home early. So happy to finally meet up with dear as we head over to 49 Seats @ Orchard Central to have our dinner. Although the food standard there tonight was unusually bad as compared to the many times we been there, but I still enjoyed the food ^_^

Head over to the Winter Wonderland @ Gardens by the Bay for a walk and look at the beautiful Christmas lights surrounding the area. Me love to walk around here with dear although it's very crowded tonight. Love to see how excited she became after seeing all those make shift game store where you can use tokens to play some simple games like throwing cans and basketballs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment