Saturday 2 January 2016

Lego Microfighters Series 3 - 75127 The Ghost

Yeah Lego's Star Wars Microfighters Series 3 are finally here in Singapore and I can't wait to grab them for myself, but of course with the approval of the girlfriend first since I have so many Lego at home now. I really love the fact that Lego is always able to come up with so many new ideas and ways of creating mini versions of what was actually a big Lego set such as the Millennium Falcon, Imperial Star Destroyer, X-Wing, Tie Fighters etc that have their own unique Microfighters. 

Waited for the girlfriend to off work before we head over to Orchard for a walk and have our dinner at Ayam Penyet. Yummy Yummy food before we go for a walk and the girlfriend got me The Ghost from the Lego Microfighter Series 3, which is seen in the Star Wars: Rebels where Hera Syndulla is the pilot that takes on the Empire ^_^ Hehe I can't wait to open up the box and fix it up :)



No comments:

Post a Comment