Thursday 7 January 2016

My Lego Star Wars Collection

Lalala Lalala initially the girlfriend only gives me a budget of S$100.00 to buy the latest Lego Star Wars but after getting The Ghost Microfighter which is $19.90, I am left with just $80.10 :( Been flipping through the various Lego Star Wars and their price tag to see which are the ones I can buy and the girlfriend actually noticed how funny I am hehe. 

Lalala and so my budget was increased by the girlfriend lalala lalala so happy. Look at what I got for myself in the end. So many Lego Star Wars in the store that I am so spoiled for choice. Hehe so shy shy lo buy so many Lego at a go. 

75137 Carbon Freezing Chamber
75139 Battle on Takodana
75135 Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Interceptor
75126 First Order Snowspeeder

Lalala I shall review them soon ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment