Saturday 15 June 2013

Butterflies in the stomach

I think its happening.
I'm actually having that feeling.
Yep you're right; butterflies in the stomach.

When I first met you, I didn't know you're the one for me. 
Why did I take so long to realize you're the best thing to have happen to me in this company
Today's dear dear last day in the company and I've plan a little something for her. Just a few days ago I was sourcing all over the internet for someone who teach me how to fold those twisted balloons you always see people holding on to during kids related events. I'm glad I managed to find this auntie who gave me alot of discount after knowing that I'm learning to do it for my girlfriend. 

Took PM leave without dear knowing today and went over to the auntie house over at Tanjong Pagar area and stayed there for close to one and a half hours. Seriously, I lost count of the number of times I frown whenever the auntie ask me to be more daring and twist the balloons. Why aren't they afraid that the balloons will burst? 

Finally my hardwork paid off after 2 tries...

I'm happy that you like this little surprise when I showed up at customer service centre.

- Taken awhile back when it's her last day at Tampines -

And so I joined in to give dear a farewell dinner with the rest of the crews from Customer Service over at this Chinese restaurant called Por Kee Eating House located at Blk 69 Seng Poh Lane (Tanjong Pagar area). Erm... The food here is overpriced, over exaggerated, and doesn't taste good one bit.

A walk at East Coast Park with you is more than enough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment