Sunday 9 June 2013

Our journey to the West side

Woke up thinking of dear today. It made me sm:)e

Dear's facial expression was so funny when she ran like crazy when Yoda and Tessa tried to jump on her when she came over. Loving the expression, and thanks for putting in effort to get along with the dogs and of course my cutest bunny Loopie :) Head off to Kovan for our breakfast which I've been thinking of since last week. I want my carrot cake and pork-less Kway Chap ^_^

Afterwhich we head off to Telok Blangah to collect the Jelly Hearts from Eds Jelly Hearts. In my opinion, this is the only place I'll get jelly hearts from mainly because it is really nice and the boss is friendly too, so much that he remembers me by name even though I don't really patronize that much since it's out of the way... Thumbs up to Eds Jelly Hearts as always ^_^

And so we travel all the way back to Kovan to fetch Jess and Corey before making our way on a long journey to the western side of Singapore - Boon Lay.

- Emo cos we left him in the car with nothing but so many coupons -

Thanks Valerie for inviting us over, plus the fish curry was really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment