Friday 26 August 2016

Fun@TM Company Team Building

It's Tokio Marine Team Building today

We're having our team building today and we're heading over to the Marina Barrage in the afternoon. So happy because there will be entry to the Cloud Forest which I have not went in before other than the Flower Dome. Somehow I felt that we're taking the game too seriously that we forgot the most important thing which is to enjoy the moment. Everyone was trying to complete the various tasks and quiz in the tablet provided that we did not slow down our pace to enjoy the beautiful Gardens by the Bay, Flower Dome and the Cloud Forest. #Whysoserious

Me and my team mates from the various departments

I guess I'm the only one in my team to stop and enjoy the view




Finally met up with the colleagues after the games. Walk over to Marina Bay Sands together and catch some Pokemon along the way and chasing after the Dewgong Pokemon before it disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment