Friday 21 April 2017

4D3N Bangkok Trip (Day 1)

Yeah we're finally going on our short getaway trip to Bangkok for the very first time today. This trip was a very last minute plan that we had 3 weeks before so naturally the air tickets and hotel accommodation will cost alot more than usual. Lalala lalala time to bring Xiao Xiao Brown and Xiao Xiao Cony overseas with us again hehe.



Yeah after about 2 hours 30 minutes we arrived safely at Bangkok Suvarnabumi Airport. Time to take a taxi down to our hotel at Glow Pratunam which most taxi drivers know it to be the Shibuya mall instead. The location of the hotel is great if you love shopping as it is just across the Platinum Mall too and the Siam Massage & Spa is located at the hotel lobby too if you ever need a good massage.

Our first Tuk Tuk ride together hehe


So happy because I am finally going to tailor some new shirts and pants today and so with the recommendation of my colleague we went over to Alex's Fashion located level two of Amari Watergate. Decided to tailor 3 new shirts and a navy pants and with their very attractive package each shirt cost just $30+. Awesome deal :)

After taking my measurement at Alex's Fashion we left Amari Watergate and head over to our next destination which is the Little Zoo Cafe. We went to the Siam outlet which is at Siam Square Soi 11, which is very convenient since its just opposite of Siam Square. Lalala lalala I love this cafe because there's so many animals here as we grab some bites.




Second Destination: Asiatique Riverfront

Took the train from Siam over to BTS Saphan Taksi and walk over to the Sathorn Pier to take the ferry which cost us 30 Baht to Asiatique Riverfront. Hehe I really like to take boat boat with dear and enjoy the beautiful night scenery of Bangkok. 

It's my first time coming here and I really like it alot maybe because there's a ferries wheel here and it really make this place looks very beautiful at night. As for the food here I think it's pretty much the same though the prices seems to be marked up here. Love to just take a stroll along here at night hehe.




To my horror the Tom Yum soup here are filled with lots of coconut milk which is really not to my liking. I guess I still prefer the Tom Yum soup that we normally had in Singapore.

Third Destination: Rod Fai Night Market 2

Took a taxi from Asiatique Riverfront to Rod Fai Night Market from the taxi stand here. Price are pretty much standard and fixed though you got to pay a small fee to the taxi booth there. And so after about 15 minutes we arrived at Rod Fai Night Market 2. Awesome place to be and I really love it here. There are lots of varieties of food here and the prices are way cheaper as compared to Asiatique Riverfront. I even managed to buy a Star Wars mini poster for my wall lalala lalala.



No comments:

Post a Comment