Thursday 16 July 2015

Grandma get well soon

Feeling very emotional today after hearing what happened to my grandma (Wa Ma) who is still in Perth Australia. Wa Ma got sick all of a sudden on Saturday when she was having lunch to the extent that she vomited and collapsed. Really sad when my 小姨 Angie told me that after Wa Ma was hospitalized, she soon fell into a coma and was eventually pronounced brain dead and is on life support...

Feeling very sad looking at my mum face when she spoke to my 小姨 over the phone. Why must such things happen at all? Especially when my mum and Wa Ma relationship just got better after so many years of them ignoring each other. Even though I know that old people are bound to be sick and things like that can't be prevented but I really hope for a miracle. At least, let Wa Ma be back to Singapore. At least, let all of us get together one more time, as a family... a complete family.


A sleepless night,
one that tears flow as every bit of memories crossed my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment