Friday 24 July 2015

I'm a walking zombie

I feel like a walking zombie

I'm really getting old and couldn't take night shift anymore. The long hours spent doing literally nothing is as torturous too. Nobody likes reservist, even myself especially when it's one that was not properly planned and executed by the right people. There are just way too many PO that are not properly guided by their TLs and I blame no one but their TLs and the way the management is brain washing their mind on this whole operations. 

Felt really tired even after for a few hours after the shift. I just stared at myself in the mirror and my mind is blank. It's as though the brain is not functioning at all. Damn, I need a good sleep. 

Left the house to meet up with the girlfriend as we had our Ma La Xiang Guo dinner at Plaza Singapura today. Lalala always feel so happy to meet up with her and walking around ^_^ hehe I really like to walk walk :p

Enjoying a nice cup of Gong Cha can be very happy too.

Tomorrow will be Wa Ma funeral le... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment