Monday 26 December 2016

Boxing Day 2016

Woke up early morning to prepare and head over to Hotel Jen @ Midpoint Orchard to join the girlfriend for a swim at the hotel's swimming pool. Hehe actually I can't wait to head out and be near to the girlfriend :) 

I love the swimming pool here which guarantees a scenic view of the town area as well as the Marina Bay Sands from a distance. I love how the hotel actually provides lots of bean bags for the hotel guests and the security personnel on duty was friendly too as I see him smiling to basically everyone. Awesome hotel for staycation as compared to the catastrophic M Social hotel which the girlfriend initially book. Can't say I'm really impressed by Hotel Jen. Awesome, just awesome :)



Head over to Orchard which is just within our reach from Hotel Jen for a walk and enjoy the Public Holiday (Boxing Day) today. Everywhere was so packed with people and walking around seems so hard lol but I rather surround myself with people during the festive season :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment