Friday 16 December 2016

Rogue One - A Star Wars Story

Yeah it's finally my turn to catch the latest Star Wars story which was out since 14 December 2016. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story here I come ^_^ Can only watch it at Shaw Cineplex at Waterway Point after work instead of Grand Cathay as me and my girlfriend are just too tired from our work to even head over to town. I really think the people who watch at Waterway Point are so boring unlike those at Grand Cathay who are way enthusiastic. 

I always think that we're never too old to be young again, just that I am only brave to whip out the lightsaber at the carpark and not bring it to the cinema. Lucky I didn't bring it along because as expected the people who watch at Waterway Point are the boring kind. 



I love the Rogue One movie so much that I felt like watching it again. Everything is just so perfect from the storyline to how the action scenes are played out. Makes me feel like a kid all over again. Star Wars rock !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment