Saturday 15 February 2020

Random Thoughts

I would be lying if I said I wasn't stress in the midst of this Covid-19 pandemic happending around the world, and now in Singapore when we are planning for our wedding, so I really appreciate my friends and family members who attended our wedding in Batu Pahat and also in Singapore. You guys are the best people in my life ever and I could not say thank you enough.

One thing that I needed to really get off my chest was how some friends told us that they could not attend our wedding only on the actual day itself, with some texting me minutes before I was about to march in💆. These are the kind of actions that really changes how I look at them because I thought we are all adults but I guess not all of us are. I really hope they do not try it on other people's wedding by asking for lots of seats but ended up not coming and there's nothing from them other than a WhatsApp message. #Notcool

No comments:

Post a Comment