Saturday 15 February 2020

The Happiest Day of Our Lives

 We are finally getting married 😊

Months and months of planning and the Big Day has finally arrived. So excited that I could not sleep without thinking about how things will turn out today but I am glad that I have my 'brothers' who have been my friends for the longest time beside me today and my wife got her 'sisters' by her side. I am so excited today that I am trying my best to hold down my excitement.

I am so lucky to have my brothers by my side to help me through the crazy games and stomach down whatever the sisters gave them before I could get the "go ahead" to my beautiful wife who is waiting for me in the room.

Looking my best in my tailored suit from Suits Craft

Brothers for Life

So happy when I finally gain entry into the hotel room where my beautiful wife is waiting for me with her family and relatives. Really appreciate everyone waking up so early just to witness this important event in our lives.

Made our way over to my grandparent's house for tea ceremony for us to offer tea to my family. I really wish my grandma is still around to witness this important day of my life.


Head back to my house for the remaining An Chuang ceremony. So cute to see Matthias attempting to roll and jump on our bed to bless us with lots of children hehe. Ahh Matthias is so cute I want to pinch his face 😛



Time for us to set off for our outdoor photoshoot at Gardens by the Bay with the brothers and sisters. Had so much fun with our photoshoot and the tourists kept congratulating us on our wedding 😊


After a few hours of outdoor shoot and everyone are ready to head back to the hotel to have some rest before the second tea ceremony, solemnisation and dinner starts. Took some free time to take some photoshoot of my own with our wedding car.


Our wefie before the tea ceremony. Can't wait for the photos to be out soon 
 

Our Solemnisation and I am really honored to have Jason's father to be my Justice of Peace for the night

 And now it's time for our wedding dinner to commence soon and I wouldn't be able to do it all without the brothers and sisters who helped us to manage all the 'behind-the-scene' liaising with the hotel managers and photographers and videographers to make sure that everything goes smoothly for today.

Our two Emecee for the night

That's all for now before we receive more photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment