Friday 12 February 2016

A little surprise

Lalala I can't wait to see the girlfriend today. Had a little surprise for the girlfriend today and I hope she would like it. As Valentine's Day is on Sunday this year, I decided to give dear a little surprise by showing up with a petite bouquet of rose later on while I wait for her to finish work. Ordered the flower from a seller from Carousell and went over to Haji Lane to collect it. Although it's raining and I'm caught in the rain but I feel so happy hehe lalala.

Although dear always told me not to get flowers for her since it'll be expensive, especially when it's Valentine's Day but I really wanna make the girlfriend happy every year on this very day. Hope she likes this little petite bouquet of rose ^_^


Yeah we had our dinner at Chicken Hotpot at Square 2 before we went over to Ang Mo Kio Hub for the movie "Deadpool". So yi kai to have dear dear by my side all this while. 

The girlfriend who is born in the year of the Snake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment