Tuesday 9 February 2016

Singapore to Batu Pahat 初二

Lalala its 年初二 today and i am going on a journey from Singapore to Batu Pahat to find my girlfriend and 拜年 to her parents lo. Hopefully everything goes well for me. I just can't wait to see the girlfriend. 

Woke up at 6.50am to prepare and took bus 74 to Ang Mo Kio MRT station, followed by the train to Woodlands MRT. I got smart this time round, checked the bus timing and I still have like 6 minutes of spare time so I got myself a hot dog bun before boarding bus 950 from the basement bus interchange to Woodlands Checkpoint. Yeah love it when i tap the EZ link card and it says Ride Suspended hehe free ride.


Crossed the checkpoint with ease with the automation station for Singaporean citizens and Permanent Residents (PR). Thereafter i took back the same bus 950 to Malaysia Checkpoint and the traffic was pretty smooth too today. Lalala walk to the Bas Terminal at basement of the checkpoint to take bus 170 to Larkin Terminal which was about 15 minutes of traveling time. Best thing was that I can just tap my EZ link card since its a Singapore SBS bus.

Yeah lalala I finally arrived at the Larkin terminal and like what dear described I would see McDonald once I alight from the bus. There are so many people representing their bus companies shouting out Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, etc to get you to buy your bus tickets with them.




And so after checking with various companies on their time slot to Batu Pahat, I got my 10am bus ticket from S&S International Express for RM12.90 which is about SGD$4+. And so it begins, my 2 hours journey to Batu Pahat in an Initial D bus.

With basically nothing to do in the bus, it's selfie time :)

Hehe imagine Line Friends Journey up North to 拜年 too

My image of the Sally village hehe

Yes ah finally I am here after 2 hours plus of journey

Yeah finally arrived at Batu Pahat around 12pm+ at the Terminal Bas Ekspres Batu Pahat and the girlfriend is picking me up lalala. Yeah checked in to my Boutique Hotel and paid the RM148 for my twin sharing room (inclusive of CNY surcharge RM10 and deposit RM50). Hehe my Hill View Twin sharing room for the night.



Hehe time to 拜年 to uncle and auntie le. So nervous when I am about to step into the house. Auntie and uncle cooked for me today so we're having lunch before going to Batu Pahat Mall to walk walk with Melody and watch a movie "The Mermaid".
 Chillax at Old Town White Coffee before our movie at 4pm :)

Our Wefie :)

Went back the girlfriend's home to have steamboat dinner with her family before we left the house to the Old Street Commercial Centre for some drinks at Carretto OSCC.


So excited to see the mini fireworks here in Malaysia

Lalala so yi kai tonight de but too bad 好景不长.

Okay it's time for me to head back to hotel for the night today. Lying in bed thinking of the girlfriend who is just a few kilometers away from me but yet she seems so far far away. Lucky I brought along Xiao Xiao Brown and Xiao Xiao Cony along with me so they're there to accompany me.

No comments:

Post a Comment