Sunday 12 March 2017

2D1N Melaka Trip - Day 2

OMG me and the girlfriend actually slept till 10am before we woke up and the hotel breakfast is ending at 10.30am. Faster washed up and head up to the highest level for our breakfast. I love the fact that Premier hotel guests get to have the breakfast at a different area so we didn't really need to queue with lots of people to get the food. I guess that's what Hatten wanted the guest to feel so that people would signed up for the Premier membership. 

Our out-of-bed look for breakfast

Lalala went back to our room to relax before we say tata to our hotel because it's time for us to check-out liao. Don't really wanna say tata because I don't wanna go back to reality.

Our OOTD for the second day

Head over to Jonker Walk to walk around and enjoy the day time atmosphere there which was alot different in the day. Hehe the girlfriend knew I live the trishaw ride so here we are again on the trishaw ride. Woohoo Pikachu ride for us hehe. 



Hehe so happy after taking the Trishaw ride with the girlfriend. Although it's just a short 5 minutes ride but I felt so happy every single time when I have her by my side as we sit on the Trishaw going from point A to point B hehe. 


Time to have our Chendol here before we head over to Jonker Street to walk around the area. Walk around Jonker Street and check out the lots and lots of Lepin here where the temptations are high but yet I have to control myself from making the wrong decisions lol. 

Yeah finally here again to sit back and relax over a cup of coffee with the girlfriend lalala. If only time can past by slower abit. I just don't wanna be back home so fast. 



Can't believe we ate all the main food that we wanna ate on the first day of our trip and now we get to have Nandos too hehe. Time to head for our lunch at Nandos hehe. Yummy yummy Nandos chicken that we both love ^_^ and I have the tasty layer cake for my birthday too hehe. So sweet de cos dear dear sang the birthday song for me.



After our lunch, we went over to ToyRus for me to get a Lego here before we head back to the hotel to catch our coach bus back to Singapore le. Time to say tata to Melaka liao. Had a very happy happy 2 days 1 night stay here in Melaka for my birthday with the girlfriend. Tata lo Melaka. 

Mr Snorlax is coming back with us to Singapore hehe


And so it's a very smooth journey back to Singapore I guess. We only got caught in a jam only till we were approaching the Singapore checkpoint so I would say it's pretty not bad. Lalala lalala time to head for our late night dinner at Hai Di Lao.

No comments:

Post a Comment