Monday 6 March 2017

Days of sorrows

Another frustrating day at work.

I've never felt so stupid in my life. Being asked to do things when you knew it would not be of much use but yet you have to do it ROFL. What's worse was when you're being kept in the dark important information which made you unproductive at work. Felt so frustrated when you're being treated like an employee of no value.

Days of sorrows...

Went to Singapore General Hospital to visit Ah Ma together with the girlfriend today. Came here with a heavy heart because part of me wanted to see her alot but yet I do not wished to see her in such pain. I really do not wish to face the fact that I may not see or hear her voice anymore. I really hope that none of what I've heard the doctor said of her conditions were true. I want Ah Ma to be healthy and I will still be able to see her and Ah Gong all the time. I can't stop crying myself to sleep... 


No comments:

Post a Comment