Sunday 5 March 2017

Days of darkness

I've not been able to smile like before these couple of days. All I am thinking of was whether or not Ah Ma will recover from the Cancer and whether will she get to go home. The thought of her lying on the hospital bed and her constantly concern about Ah Gong just makes my heart ache. 

I couldn't stop crying at night. Went to Singapore General Hospital (SGH) to see Ah Ma today and I really couldn't take seeing her lying there in pain and not knowing what was really happening. Everyone just kept her in the dark about it hoping that somehow she will be cheerful and fight the Cancer cells. 

I really don't want to lose her at all. All along I always hope to have both my grandparents watch me marry the love of my life and driving them to our new home at Punggol in a couple of year. Did God made a mistake? Please don't take her away from me...  


No comments:

Post a Comment