Saturday 18 March 2017

Lego BrickHeadz Beauty & the Beast

Hehe I am so like a kid today because I'm leaving home early with the girlfriend but she's going to work and I'm alighting at Serangoon. Why? Because today's the launch of the Lego Brick Headz Beauty & the Beast series where the round base plate will be given out during this weekend only. So, I just got to get my hands on it since I missed the previous ones during the Batman launch last weekend as we're in Melacca.

Lalala I'm so happy hehe. Finally got my hands on the Lego Brick Headz Beauty & the Beast, as well as the Lego City 60100 Starter Set because there is a discount going from so the price of it dropped from S$19.90 to S$13.90 hehe. Lalala heading home with my Lego, some snacks for the two doggies at home and also the bedding for the bunnies and hamsters at home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment