Friday 12 December 2014

Christmas Doggies

Christmas came a little early this year for Tessa as we got her a new pink Mickey Mouse cushion/bed to sleep on, as well as a Christmas shirt hehe. Can't wait to see the happy look on her face when I got home later on with her new bed ^_^ 

But then the sad part was that I wasn't able to find anything at the pet shop for Yoda as she have since outgrown those normal large size bed or cushion. Yoda can't seem to be able to fit into most of the XL shirts too T.T I guess she really need to cut down on her love for food, or should I say I need to walk her more often too. 

- New Bed and Christmas shirt for Tessa -

 - Tessa really love her new bed -

I really need to continue to search for a suitable bed for Yoda tomorrow. Can you imagine how sad she seems when she knows that there was no new bed for her that Yoda actually kept on disturbing Tessa by trying to step onto the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment