Tuesday 2 December 2014

Bye Bye to my iPhone 4S

It's time to bid good bye to my Apple 16GB iPhone 4S today for S$210 as I met up with the buyer from Carousell at Somerset MRT. Hmm.. sometimes I wish people will have better sense of time when they are doing "business" cos I waited for 20 minutes or longer. 

- Bye Bye my iPhone 4S -

Saw the queue for the Llao Llao frozen yogurt and recall that dear got say before that she will want to eat that again so I wait for time to be nearer to 8pm before I started queuing up for it. Lalala got the staff to pour more of the chocolate sauce on the side of the frozen yogurt to prolong the melting process and thereafter I rush like mad from Somerset to Raffles Place. 

But so emo cos the "Frozen" Yogurt started to melt real fast when I got to Raffles Place MRT. Why is this place so warm T.T And dear is yet to be out from the IL Training. Lalala at least I finally got the Llao Llao yogurt for dear to munch on first before we head back home.

Love from Me to You

No comments:

Post a Comment