Friday 12 December 2014

Transformers 30th Anniversary Singapore

Have you heard about the competition held by Hasbro Singapore just one month ago to celebrate 30 years of Transformers? Can you imagine Transformers had been around for so many years. The competition is such that it is open to all Transformers fans out there to share on how Transformers form a big part of our life by posting photos and videos on our Instagram and hashtag #Thrilling30sg and #hasbrosingapore. 

Well, the thing is, I am one of the very fortunate people who won the $100 Transformers hamper when I upload a couple of photos of my Transformers toys up onto my Instagram ^_^ I was so excited when I received the notification that Hasbro tag me in and my name was indeed on the it. I can't describe how excited I am at that very moment ^_^


Behold my winning entries ^_^





I was so excited to know that I won the competition that I quickly share the news to my dear girlfriend :) I am so happy, well I said it again. And dear actually walk all the way from her work place over to the Hasbro office to get the Transformers hamper for me since I am not working in the Central Business District (CBD) area. 

- The long walk that the girlfriend sacrificed for me - 

- My Transformers Hamper that of Autobot Drift, Dinobots Strafe & Slug -

I was so trilled when I finally got my hands on the Transformers hamper because I really couldn't wait to see for myself what I have won, and these are so gonna add on to my Transformers collection. So happy that I have my own sets of Transformers ^_^ So gonna let my future children play with them hehe. lalala

No comments:

Post a Comment