Monday 15 December 2014

Monday Blues

It's been awhile since I last felt the Monday Blues, and all thanks to how the change process was brought about by the management to welcome the IL, it left me feeling really tired. Jeez I just want to get it over and done with, the sooner the better. 

Been sourcing around for jobs but I just didn't make the cut for any Compliance related job offers in the current market at all. I really don't understand why is it that they are looking for "experienced" candidates such as those people who previously took up a Temp position in a bank or internship with no other work experiences and not me. T.T So weird that the recruiters are even telling me that some people will quit their jobs and take a pay cut to enter as a Temp or Part Time job in the bank for a couple of months and thereafter they are considered as "experienced" candidates. That really left me speechless. 

 - A Black Monday -

No comments:

Post a Comment