Friday 19 December 2014

Christmas in Singapore 2014

Lalala Christmas is coming again ^_^ I just love the month of December among all other months because that's the only time you'll hear Christmas carols in the heart of Orchard Road with all the beautiful lights up along the streets too ^_^ Loving every moment of it. 

Meet up with my mum and my beloved girlfriend at Orchard ION before heading over to Lucky Plaza for our dinner. Had Ayam Penyet for dinner tonight since my mum was telling us how tasty the food seems judging from the photos that we took previously and uploaded onto our Facebook.


And so after our dinner, we bring my mum to go around the shopping malls at Orchard Road. Lalala walk around Orchard Road with my mum and girlfriend is the happiest thing ever ^_^ Just looking at all the beautiful decorations and taking photos from Orchard ION all the way to Plaza Singapura. What better way to spend the evening :)








Lalala it's time to rest our feet at Starbucks after walking for such a long distance from Orchard ION all the way to Orchard Plaza. Hope my mum enjoy the simple night today since she always love the Christmas lights at Orchard area every year. ^_^



Made a little something for the girlfriend for Christmas is coming soon. Hope she like the little Lego Heart that I piece it together myself after sourcing online on how to do it. Went to get the little Lego parts from Tampines Century Square after having lunch and piece it together when I was at home without her knowing about it hehe :)


No comments:

Post a Comment