Sunday 14 December 2014

Star Wars figurines

I just love collecting all these small little Star Wars Lego figurines because they are just way too cute to resist not getting my hands on them. And they really help me to pass some time when I'm alone at home. Dear went back to her hometown and here I am playing with the Star Wars Lego figurines :p Lalala loving the new Star Wars Interceptor with Anakin Skywalker and R2-D2 in it. Loving the girlfriend who got it for me :) hehe

- "The Empire needs You" Darth Maul -

- "Great Leaders Inspire Others" -

Playing with my Interceptor

General Grievous: "Army or not, you must realize, you are doomed."
Obi Wan Kenobi: "Oh, I don't think so."

General Grievous: "They sent a child to destroy my station? The Republic must be running out of Jedi!"
Ahsoka Tano: "You must be General Grievous"

Anakin Skywalker: "We're asking you back Ahsoka. I am asking you back."
Ahsoka Tano: "I am sorry Master. But I'm not coming back."

- By the beloved girlfriend :) -


No comments:

Post a Comment