Sunday 30 November 2014

Christmas Party @ Sam House

Once again it's the Christmas season as the annual get together session at the boss house draws nearer and nearer. This year was no different as we set our budget to S$20 per pax. Dear and I managed to get our presents in town over the weekends. Well, nobody wants my all time favourite Yankee Candle anymore and so I got it for myself instead and bought a towel for the gift exchange whereas dear got the Starbucks Card.


Set off to Kovan Food Centre for our breakfast together lalala. I get to eat my favourite Curry Chicken Beehoon again and dear get to eat her Mee Soto and Carrot Cake too ^_^ Although the rain is so heavy today, but it just feels so warmth to have dear always by my side. 

Took bus 136 from Kovan to Ang Mo Kio Hub to catch the movie "Big Hero 6" as well as repair dear de Apple iPhone 4S on the charging point which cost just S$35 ^_^ That's a good price for getting the phone up and running again. So happy to see the picture collage of us that dear use as the wall paper :)

 - This is just so heartwarming -

Went back home to prepare dinner for the doggies, clear up their bian bian (smelly smelly) and hang the clothes up to dry before leaving home for Samantha Christmas party. It's a blessing that I stay near to the boss :p


- Our Christmas Present Exchange returns ^_^ -

 - Lalala call me an uncle but I really love a smooth towel -

No comments:

Post a Comment