Saturday 22 November 2014

Loving Every Friday

It's Friday again ^_^ How I wish every day can passed by so fast. I am so loving a 4 days work week, that will be great if it isn't deducted from my leave balance though :p Meet up with the girlfriend over at Chinatown as we head over to buy the cough syrup for my mum as well as have the yummy yummy Tiong Bahru Chicken Rice for our dinner ^_^ Loving the Chicken Rice here so much. 

Thereafter me and dear head over to Plaza Singapura for a walk and also to try out the latest Yogurt trend in our sunny island; the Llao Llao. How do you even pronounce the name of this shop? And so, like everyone who try out Llao Llao for the first time too and didn't quite know how to order, we go for the safest and obvious choice on the menu. The Sanum comes with the Froyo, 2 crunch toppings and lastly 3 fruit toppings (Melon, Strawberry and Banana) and chocolate sauce ^_^ Yummy Yummy.

Our Llao Llao Sonum Frozen Yogurt

Me and my beautiful girlfriend

- Happy 1 year 7 months Anniversary to us -

No comments:

Post a Comment