Saturday 15 November 2014

从南洋到 Batu Pahat

Today dear dear is leaving Singapore back to Batu Pahat for the weekend le. So we can only spend a little time together before she leave me T.T Went over to Serangoon NEX Mall for our lunch before dear set off to Kranji MRT to meet up with Melody while I went over to Toa Payoh to collect the LINE towel and small sally keychain from the seller. Note to myself: Cannot emo face when saying bye bye to the girlfriend :p

- Cute Cute Sally in a pail -

- LINE Friends Towels -

Yeah I finally found someone who sells alot of LINE Friends merchandise online, and it's now even more convenient with this mobile app Carosell ^_^ I am so loving it. lalala. Afterwhich I head over to Serangoon NEX mall again to sit down and have a cup of Starbucks coffee before heading back home. 

等一个人咖啡 Day 1


No comments:

Post a Comment