Sunday 16 November 2014

从 Batu Pahat 到南洋

Lalala my girlfriend is coming back to Singapore tonight :)

What a heavy downpour on a Sunday morning today. Made my way over to China Square Central to walk around and look at the many toys available here on every Sunday where toy collectors come together to sell assorted toys of many kinds. Lalala I got 3 Starwars Lego figurine here myself too for just S$5 per piece. What a good deal ^_^ 


Was walking around and couldn't stop texting the girlfriend to talk to her. I miss having her just right beside me. And so after walking around for quite abit, I settled down at the Espresso Lab located at China Square Central, Level 2 for my lunch and a fragrance cup of cappuccino. 
Afterwhich I made my way over to Harbourfront Vivo City to walk around and settle down over at Starbucks while waiting for dear to be back to Singapore. Walk around at the TGIF Bazaar on the bridge linking Vivo City to Sentosa and that's when I saw the LINE Friends World Cup edition stamps ^_^ So excited plus it's only selling at S$5 per piece lalala ^_^ 


Me and Raincoat Brown admiring the sunset ahead of us

Finally my girlfriend is back to my side lo ^_^ Walk around at Vivo City before having our dinner at Long John Silver. Me miss my dear dear so so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment