Friday 14 November 2014

Bye Bye Ipad 3

It's time to bid farewell to my Apple iPad 3 as I am finally selling it off after using it for the past 2 years. This iPad have been with me through my mugging sessions before my every exams, accompanying me through my boredom time alone and through the crazy autograph session with the Youtube Star Tiffany Alvord. 

Decided to change from a big screen iPad to a iPad mini after getting tired of carrying a heavy iPad around every single time I head out. So I put it up on sale using the Mobile App; Carousell and imagine how effective it is that I am able to sell it off in under a day. 

Bye Bye iPad 3
You served me well.
- S$250 -

- My mugging session with the iPad -

- My iPad accompanying me through those bored days while mugging -

- The autograph by Youtube Star Tiffany Alvord -

No comments:

Post a Comment