Sunday 18 January 2015

2D1N LegoLand Malaysia and KSL Resort [Part 2]

Humph.. I am Yi Qi with myself for not updating day 2 of our trip until a week later. I have been so tired from work and even though there is only one lesson per week now but I feel so physically and mentally drained. :(

Here goes.
Day 2 of our love love trip to Malaysia ^_^

Woke up as early as possible so that we can make it on time for our breakfast at level 1 of the KSL Resort. Well, I got to admit the food is pretty good over here although my favourite has still got to be Hatten Hotel @ Melaka :p 

And so after having our breakfast and going up for a rest, we head down for a swim at level 7 of the KSL Resort. Lalala so happy to teach dear dear how to swim today. My dear dear is a fast learner considering the fact that she did not even learn how to swim before. Hehe but then dear so cute didn't know that she can open her eyes under the water with her goggles on plus the minute she went underwater she actually blow out all the air from her mouth de hehe :p Dear always knows how to make me smile de from her silly actions ^_^

Lalala it's finally time to check out as we head over to Song Fa Bak Kut Teh (Jalan Keris) ^_^ Ordered my regular Bak Kut Teh for 2, 姜酒鸡 and Assam Fish ^_^ Lalala loving our lunch for the day.


So Yi Shang that our short getaway is coming to an end soon as we are on our way back to Singapore after having our lunch. Me love my dear dear alot alot :) Everyone who saw me taking the big LEGO plastic bags in the MRT seems to be so envy of me lalala. I can't wait to fix up my LEGO Imperial Star Destroyer soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment