Wednesday 21 January 2015

LEGO Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer 75055

I can still remember how happy I am when I got my hands on the LEGO Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer from my girlfriend when we are at LegoLand Malaysia over the weekends. Although there are new product line of new LEGO Star Wars toys this year but then I am just so attracted to the classic Imperial Star Destroyer because to me, I felt that it really represent the Imperial Army alot rather than the new ones that are currently in the market. 

Imagine how excited I am when I finally decide to open up the box containing all the small little LEGO bricks that will soon form into something so majestic and beautiful. Fixing it up piece by piece really gives you a sense of satisfaction when you finally see the end result. I am finally a proud owner of the LEGO Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer. Lalala

Behold the power of the Dark Side



Lalala I finally got my Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer



This is so me. Looking at reports and data entry on a daily basis when I am at work.


I guess Darth Vader and his Imperial Crews need a break too :p

No comments:

Post a Comment