Saturday 31 January 2015

Wonderful Saturdate

Lalala it's a beautiful Saturday :) Went out for lunch with the girlfriend over at Serangoon NEX Mall before heading over to Bugis to Bai Bai at the Guan Yin Temple. Really ease the load off my shoulders alot after paying a visit here today with dear :)

The interview for the position of Compliance Executive really bring me much stress with the kind of "requirements" that they have for me. I really can't wait for everything to be done and over with. 

Bu Li Li :( went over to Starbucks at The CentrePoint to do up the remaining portion of my assignment today. Lalala really happy to have dear beside me while I do my assignment and she always do silly things to make me smile too :)



Once again me and dear went to have our nice nice dinner over at Ayam Penyet ^_^ Yummy Yummy dinner for us tonight.


Lalala It's a wonderful Saturday night as I walk around town with dear holding her hands hehe :) We walk around from malls to malls before heading back home to build up the Millennium Falcon that dear got for me lalala :)

No comments:

Post a Comment