Sunday 1 February 2015

LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7965

I'm so happy and couldn't control the excitement inside of me when the girlfriend actually told me that I will be seeing my LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon sooner than expected lalala. Hehe I couldn't stop smiling in class when she told me that she managed to contact one of the seller in the Carousell app for the Millennium Falcon. To be honest, I felt like jumping in excitement in that very instant. What dear did for me was really very sweet by contacting the seller and hoping to give me a surprise :)

I am a happy man ^_^
I am finally a proud owner of the LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon


Lalala I couldn't stop smiling when I finally got hold of the Millennium Falcon for the very first time. The excitement was really too much to take, and I am actually really shy for hinting to get this for so many times in a day. Hehe look at how shy I am now *Tessa is watching :p

Really happy to finally get this rare item as they are slowly disappearing from all the major shops in Singapore.

"She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."

The 6 cute LEGO Star Wars Mini figures that comes together with the Millennium Falcon
Left to Right: Darth Vader, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Princess Leia



I had so much fun fixing up the LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon together with the girlfriend lalala. A total of 1238 pieces of LEGO parts that form into this beautiful Millennium Falcon from whichever angle you are looking at it from. What a beauty :)



Darth Vader: "No! I am your father."
Luke Skywalker: "No! That's not true!! That's impossible."



Darth Vader: "I've been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the Master."


Obi-Wan Kenobi: "Only a Master of Evil, Darth."

Rest well my friend. Rest well.

No comments:

Post a Comment