Sunday 15 February 2015

Song Kee Fishball Noodle

The weekend is coming to an end way too soon and I really dislike that because the girlfriend will be leaving Singapore for Malaysia on Tuesday T.T Sunday, please don't let time passes by so fast. Head over to Serangoon NEX Mall for a walk with the girlfriend today because I just don't wish to sleep out the whole day.

Decided to try out the Song Kee Fishball Noodle after driving pass Upp Serangoon Road countless times and seeing the long queues outside of the shop. Lucky it's just a 5 minutes walk to Song Kee from Serangoon MRT, though I think it will be good if we can ride on the ZoomAir instead of walking over :p

Sourced from the internet that Song Kee actually operates from 7pm onwards, however there are way too many comments stating that they actually took their own time to open the shop every single time. Well, I guess we have the first hand experience now!! Can't believe we stood out here from 6.50pm all the way till 7.20pm before they actually open the shop.



I was so hungry when the shop finally decides to open its door to us, way too hungry that we actually ordered so many items hehe :p I always seems to make us order alot of food, even today hehe. Ordered a big bowl of MeePok Dry ($5), a small bowl of Mee Kia Dry ($4) and a mixed bowl ($6) which contains so many things :) Yummy Yummy but I think the soup taste kinda bland though.

After our dinner, me and dear head back to get the car and set off to IKEA Tampines for a walk :) Loving the company with the girlfriend by my side all these while. So happy while walking around IKEA with the girlfriend as we talk about how our future home would look like in the near future as well as the life we want :)

- Loving the girlfriend -

No comments:

Post a Comment