Wednesday 18 February 2015

Chinese New Year Eve

Zzzz... I really do not like Chinese New Year at all considering the fact that it was always so boring and dull in my family. Zzz...

Meet up with the colleagues for breakfast today over at Starbucks @ Tampines Mall. Hmm, ordered the Turkey Ham, Egg White & Cheddar Sandwich breakfast at S$6.90 which comes together with the Cappuccino. Well, it's not something I would usually recommend for a big eater like myself :p


Although it's gonna be just half day for everyone today, but I really can't feel the Chinese New Year atmosphere at all year after year. So boring... How I wish I can be with the girlfriend now. Bu Li Li..

And so after the work ended, I head over to Bugis Junction for my lunch as well as source around for a new pair of shoes. I can't believe that I actually travel from Bugis to Dhoby Ghaut and back to Bugis before I finally got my hands on a new pair of shoes that cost over $130 T.T why are guys shoes so expensive these days? :(

I miss the girlfriend so much. 
Reunion Dinner just isn't the same with an incomplete family.


No comments:

Post a Comment