Friday 13 February 2015

Fat Die Supper Time

Friday used to a happy day except that ever since school terms starts, it isn't so anymore T.T Why do I even have class on a Friday when just about everyone is going out or staying out late for the day. Miss the girlfriend. And I really don't get how incompetent people may get nowadays, and caused people to stay back just because of their own incompetence. Sigh...

Meet up with the girlfriend after my school for late dinner over at Kovan. We decided to try out the Roti Prata at Srisun Express and God am I glad we did. To be honest when I have the first bite on the Roti Prata, I am truly amazed by how crispy the Prata was, and the curry is so nice too. And when the BeeHoon Goreng arrived on our table, I couldn't wait to try it, and it turn out to be really delicious too. We are so pampered tonight hehe :)


No comments:

Post a Comment