Friday 2 January 2015

MC Naughty Boy

And so after having the flu for the past few days and having it to evolve into sore throat, aching body and a fever, I had to be on MC today. Sometimes I don't feel like taking MC because people will talk even if we are really sick but then again, I am glad I listen to dear and have a rest at home today cos it really helps in recovering :)

I am a naughty boy today. Although I see the doctor, avoid eating chicken to prevent my cough from worsening, and even drink water chestnut in the hope to recover faster; but then, I ate 2 Ferrero Rocher just because the taste of the medicine made me wanna puke it out. :( Me is a naughty boy. By doing so, how can I recover fast de. 真的是该打 :(

Went out to Plaza Singapura to buy the LEGO Starwars mini figure Darth Vader from the seller through Carousell. Lalala so happy to be able to get it for just SGD$8 and it comes with the light saber as well. It's selling so expensive by many other sellers by as high as SGD$25 to SGD$35 lor... Me so naughty again :( Sick still go out to get this cheap cheap must buy item.


After which I head over to Kaplan to sign the remodule contract (-_-) as well as make the payment for the remodule for Strategic Management. I couldn't believe my eyes when I was handed just a study guide and a note stating that it will be e-book now and no physical text book (-_-") The school is SO smart, by doing so they can say that they are practicing CSR by Going Green, and in actual fact they are saying "You want a text book? Go Print It Yourself". T.T

Thereafter I walk all the way to Albert Centre Market & Food Centre to meet up with dear to have our dinner together. And so as usual we kinda over order again whenever we are here cos there are just way too many nice food over here that we want to eat all at once hehe :p

My all time favourite Chicken Claypot Rice ^_^

Couldn't order mix over here so we kinda ordered 2 plates :p

Yea I get to have Tao Suan for dessert. I love childhood desserts :)

Hmm... I realised that me and dear old liao hehe cos we can't stay out till very late nowadays and we just seems to wanna sleep way too fast :p We are pig pig de lalala

No comments:

Post a Comment